More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

Well...

Firstly, and obviously (i would hope), this was probably not the best place to submit this movie. As you can see from the reviews, most people are morons and don't realise the logo at the end "www themoviesgame com" and that it was made using a video game. A video game, that, well... has limited capabilities as far as film making goes. On top of that, the reason why there was no blood was because it was a video game rated "Teen" and it wouldn't make any sense if there was any.

So, like said, the joke here is that you used a "Teen" rated video game to make a movie about school shootings, not something the makers probably expected, but also like said, most people here are idiots and don't realise that you didn't make these visuals and scripted sequences yourself, but you manage to make this entire thing with premade film sequences from the game. Amusing enough I suppose, but not logically placed on a place like Newgrounds. More people would appreciate the irony of this vid submitted on "The Movies" websites.

Clever, though. And I thought the bad voice acting actually added to the humor, which I'm sure you probably did on purpose.

Viper-Studios responds:

Ok I get 10s on reviews and its put on front page and your telling me I shouldnt have this on here?

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

Hmm... okie dokie

Not bad, but definitly not good either. If this flash collab goes to show anything, it's that you apparently can't make a very funny animation with only 10 seconds on the clock. Well, atleast this group of artists can't. Kudos for the effort I guess.

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

That was great

Really great man. I love the animation and the mix of satire and slapstick. The voicework between the two was also really well acted. I think the only real beef I had with it was the audio. Sound effects were all fine, but the voice audio was rather poor. Not speaking directly into the microphone would probably help.

Other than the minor gripe though, that was pretty awsome and look forward to more. Just made my favorites.

Star Serpent Star Serpent

hmmm....yeah

You know the game you're about to start playing is going to be pretty bad when the mini game of "Pong" in the beginning is horribly programmed.

This kinda game is very popular for flash, but you have a hell of a lot of work to do, with bugs, sound, graphics and overall gameplay.

BotArena2 BotArena2

Very addictive

Finally beat the last boss. It took me a few hours to complete the whole game, but it was worth it, and it was well fun. Some are complaining about the difficulty, but I can see the unique strategy you've designed here and trying to make just the right team of bots. It's not always about how much power you have, and some battles may take a few retrys.

For those of you wanting to know the best way to kill the very last bots (Messiah, Savior), it's more about the strategy of your team and it's setup, than it is about your raw power. This took maybe a dozen do-overs, but the combo worked best for me:

-2 Chassis Akaumin "DLZ-250", Plating Chrometex "LIGHT ARMOR" and Weapon Zeni "PR5"
-2 Chassis Khacor "SMARTMOVE", Plating Overwatch "R200" and Weapon Circes "XT"

The do-overs are a given. You need the two plasmas to keep dealing damage, while you need to have your two healers healing not only them, but eachother. If your healers end up running themselves into a corner (or one dies early on), you'll probably end up losing. So, as said, you might have to start over a few times. Eventually you'll get JUST the right match, where your two healers stay near eachother, and atleast one of your plasma cannons.

And then you can bask in glory with your new cool weapons. Not that they'll do you much good considering there's no one else to fight after that.

My suggestion for the next one, would be bonus rounds after winning where you're able to setup 5 vs 5 matches and the like. The 105 weight minimum was a pain towards the end of the game, and getting 5 bots with high power would be cool.

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

Hm...

If it didn't have random fake users in it, it might be kind of neat (that is, in theory, if it actually worked). Since it's no more than random fake people rambling off seconds-spaced chat-nothingness, it makes it a pretty useless peice of flash submission.

Now, as I said if in theory it worked and you actually made a flash chatroom, fine, that would be mildly entertaining. Unfortunatly this is just a waste of time.

liam0 responds:

You just have no sense of humour, I submitted it to see if people realised it was 'faked' as it were, and good for you.. you did.

I was going to unveil after the flash had passed through (if it did) that it was AI, then people can use it to trick their friends into thinking they are talking to real people.. everyone wins.