Star Serpent Star Serpent

hmmm....yeah

You know the game you're about to start playing is going to be pretty bad when the mini game of "Pong" in the beginning is horribly programmed.

This kinda game is very popular for flash, but you have a hell of a lot of work to do, with bugs, sound, graphics and overall gameplay.

BotArena2 BotArena2

Very addictive

Finally beat the last boss. It took me a few hours to complete the whole game, but it was worth it, and it was well fun. Some are complaining about the difficulty, but I can see the unique strategy you've designed here and trying to make just the right team of bots. It's not always about how much power you have, and some battles may take a few retrys.

For those of you wanting to know the best way to kill the very last bots (Messiah, Savior), it's more about the strategy of your team and it's setup, than it is about your raw power. This took maybe a dozen do-overs, but the combo worked best for me:

-2 Chassis Akaumin "DLZ-250", Plating Chrometex "LIGHT ARMOR" and Weapon Zeni "PR5"
-2 Chassis Khacor "SMARTMOVE", Plating Overwatch "R200" and Weapon Circes "XT"

The do-overs are a given. You need the two plasmas to keep dealing damage, while you need to have your two healers healing not only them, but eachother. If your healers end up running themselves into a corner (or one dies early on), you'll probably end up losing. So, as said, you might have to start over a few times. Eventually you'll get JUST the right match, where your two healers stay near eachother, and atleast one of your plasma cannons.

And then you can bask in glory with your new cool weapons. Not that they'll do you much good considering there's no one else to fight after that.

My suggestion for the next one, would be bonus rounds after winning where you're able to setup 5 vs 5 matches and the like. The 105 weight minimum was a pain towards the end of the game, and getting 5 bots with high power would be cool.

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

Hm...

If it didn't have random fake users in it, it might be kind of neat (that is, in theory, if it actually worked). Since it's no more than random fake people rambling off seconds-spaced chat-nothingness, it makes it a pretty useless peice of flash submission.

Now, as I said if in theory it worked and you actually made a flash chatroom, fine, that would be mildly entertaining. Unfortunatly this is just a waste of time.

liam0 responds:

You just have no sense of humour, I submitted it to see if people realised it was 'faked' as it were, and good for you.. you did.

I was going to unveil after the flash had passed through (if it did) that it was AI, then people can use it to trick their friends into thinking they are talking to real people.. everyone wins.

Kitoma4 Kitoma4

Awkwardly amusing

Kept my attention for a few minutes anyway. Keep up the work. In a few years you'll probably be a master at making some flash.

Amoeba Amoeba

Nice game

It's fairly addicting. Pretty fun to play on. The controls are smooth and I like all the bonus grabs that it spawns. It makes the game more easy to settle with, as you're not always tense as you have a chance in taking your own risks.

As most of everyone else, I do get that glitch where the screen turns blue. It seems to happen to me when I start over and play again, but that could just be a coincidence.

website tutorial website tutorial

In all honesty...

There are tons of tutorials on other websites all over the internet, that are far easier to access, find and be of use in website design. People seem to make these flash tutorials every once in awhile, but if it's just touch and click, just add the information to your own website, because no one is going to find them around these flash websites anyway, so what help will it really be?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Love it

I'm not the biggest fan of flash games, but every once in awhile one impresses me. It's the ones that tend to get me to want to come back and play them again later on. This is definitly one of them.

I like all the combo moves, and it was fun trying to figure out which ones to do, and which ones would work best. This definitly came in helpful considering those ninjas were kind of a pain in the butt when I first encountered them.

One bug I found was in the beginning if I pick up one of the canisters and throw it at the other bully just as he is or is in the middle of punching one of the other kids, him and the kid will flame up and get thrown back, but then my movement will lock up and I can't control my character. Seems to get stuck in the moment where it normally pauses. Not that huge of a deal, as it's easily avoided, but a bug none the less.

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with next.

Catch The Chicken Catch The Chicken

Awkwardly entertaining

Slightly entertaining. Good mix of different moves and changes. It needs work on sound though. Besides the music, the game was almost completely absent of noises, which kind of makes it even more linear.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

I would of rated this higher

but I think it's absolutly ridiculous you guys are trying to charge 20 dollars for this. That's totally insane. 20 bucks for this? Riiiight.

RaidenX RaidenX

Easily one of my favorite flash games

Few flash games impress me to a point where I want to keep playing it, and remember it being fun enough to come back to play it some more. This definitly hit the nail on the head. Just wonderful style and programming, and just pure great memories of the good old arcade days. I wish there was more weapons and expanding though. Can't wait to see yet another rendition.

For people who enjoy this, you can go to ebaumsworld dot com and their version is in a larger screen. The standard size on here and their main website is fine, but it is cool playing it where it fills the screen a little more.

Go0gley responds:

Yeah, the one in Ebaumsworld is large - and not particularily good if you have 256MB of RAM or below.

I'll be starting on a sequel to this soon. Thanks for the support! ^ ^